My Soft Skills: Leading Community-Based Corporations
I have passion to work for and with professional people
Over the last few years I have founded and expanded my professional network utilizong my networking, leadership, and team-playing skills.
I have established two community based organizations to advocate our knowledge-based professional community members in securing and developing their business.
- I am the founder and president of the NFP organization ICASS (IC Association of Scientists and Scholars), which is a professional network of highly educated people in science and engineering. Using this network, we share our resources, knowledge, and experience through holding seminars, conferences, workshops and meeting. The objectives of this organization are:
- Education: We share our resources, knowledge, and experience through holding seminars, conferences, workshops and meeting.
- Liaison: We try to have more highlighted role in moving science forward in Canada, through connection to other scientific and social organizations.
- Entrepreneurship: By providing enough education and liaison for our members, we are going to institutionalize entrepreneurship ecosystem in our professional community.
- I am the founder and president of a profit entrepreneurship advisory corporation ICEE (IC Entrepreneurs Enterprise), which employs our professional network to give entrepreneurship consultation and advisory to existing or new SMEs (Small Medium Enterprises)
To know further about our activities, you are most welcome to visit our websites. If you’d like to be invited in our upcoming events, please feel free in these websites.
Visit ICEE Visit ICASS