I have proven track record in education, research, and engineering.
In addition, I have gained leadership, networking, and team playing skills thorough my long time community based activities.
- Experienced over 15 years in teaching and tutoring in universities, colleges and institutes.
- Effectively used various teaching strategies and techniques to identify and cover students’ needs
- Actively assisted students in developing their personal learning style and skills
- Designed and administered reinforcing assignments, quizzes, tests and final exams
- Evaluated students’ performance and provided professional feedback to ensure their academic progress
- Coordinated and tutored students with different learning abilities
- Developed new program/curricula according to different students’ learning level
- Conducted strong research in medical image processing and nano-photonics,
- Hands-on experience with nano-fabrication and characterization methods
- 15+ year Practical industry experience at various companies and industries in Iran, Australia and Canada
- Consultant in upgrading a range of industries
- PLC and HMI design/implementation/maintenance
EDUCATION and TRAINING
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Deakin University – AUSTRALIA
- M.Sc. Degree in Communication Engineering (CGPA ‘A+’), Tehran University – IRAN
- Sc. Degree in Electronics Engineering (CGPA ‘A+’), Isfahan University of Technology – IRAN