I love engineering design and commissioning
- I have 14+ year engineering design and hands-on experience in mechatronics, design and commissioning of the instrumentation and control systems, and PLC and HMI programming (especially SIEMENS and Allen-Bradley brands).
- As a control system expert, I have utilized my expertise in design (e.g. MCC, BOM, Wiring Diagrams, Cable Tracing, P&ID, Logic Diagram) and commissioning of production lines central and local control systems with a wide range of automation systems.
- I am expert in programming PLCs including SIEMENS and Allen Bradley, HMIs including WinCC and RSView, and also ABB robots.
- I have extensive hands on experience in various plants including steel, material handling, automotive, petrochemical, dairy, hydraulic and pneumatic circuits, and water treatment.
- I have well developed problem solving, teamwork, leadership and communication skills, which I have gained through working in several project teams and dealing with co-workers, clients, suppliers, contractors, etc.
My Engineering Experience History
Practical Colleges/Institutions March 2007 – Present
- College Professor: Instructed design and implementation of electrical and control systems, regarding safety precautions,
M&R Automation March 2015 – August 2015
Automation PLC Engineer: Programmed and commissioned S7-300 SIEMENS PLCs and WinCC-Flexible software, LENZE drives, Promess press, and ToolsTalk screw drivers for the Gearbox Assembly line of ZF manufacturing, utilized STL, SCL, FBD, and S7 graph programming,
Beta IT Centre August 2015 – January 2017
Network Specialist: Designed LAN, WAN, web-design, industrial networking
Optic Fibre Community Mar. 2014 – Oct. 2014
Networking Service Manager: Designed, installed, commissioned, and maintained networking systems using CISCO switches and routers, NEC PABX telephony systems
Nissan Casting, Synertec, Integrated Automation (Australia) Aug. 2011- Oct 2014
Senior Automation and Electrical Engineer: Design and commissioning of Control systems for die casting machines, water treatment plant, and dairy plants, Allen Bradley PLCs, ControlLogix5000, RSView, SIEMENS PLCs, S7, PCS7, WinCC, Servo Drives
Esfahan Steel Company, ESCO May. 1999 – July 2010
Lead Instrumentation, Control and Electrical Engineer: Controlled and managed project, studied feasibility, designed basic & detail drawings (P&IDs, instrument data-sheet, electrical and automation panels, logic diagrams, MCC, functional specifications, technical descriptions, etc.), and programmed Step5, Step7, COROS-LSB , PCS 7, RSLogix 5000, WinCC, and CITECT software of the automation project in Blast Furnace I & II, material handling, gas sampling, water treatment plants, and pneumatic circuit of the rolling mill cooling system